Title: Senior Compliance Officer
Total Position: 1
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Category: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Compliance Assurance
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Minimum Experience: 3 Years(3-5 years banking/Auditing experience.)
Apply By: Sep 18, 2012
Posted On: Sep 11, 2012
- Assist Unit Head in planning and work out monitoring strategy before start of review and during the review for smooth working and timely completion of review program.
- Timely evaluating the exceptions noted in AOF documentations and branch reply in explanation to Unit Head to mitigate the risk attached to such documentations.
- To ensure completeness, accuracy, existence and quality of issues being highlighted through various offsite monitoring techniques.
- Work in a way to achieve Unit Goals and co-ordinate with other Group members with a motive to get maximum results from daily offsite monitoring activities
- Timely submission of MIS on monthly basis or at a time selected by Unit Head and maintenance of Unit data in Soft copies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking Laws, SBP Regulations and Corporate Governance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, time management, investigative and planning skills