MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals, who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success.
We require qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work, to fill the position of Database Support Officer.
The primary responsibility is to assist in the development and implementation of best practices for the management of databases including the assurance of database policies and procedures, data integrity, data extraction, report customization and analysis.
Database Support Officers are to:
- Assists in the installation, configuration, and maintaining of the database management systems software.
- Writing Backup & Disaster Recovery plans, Performs database backups and restorations
- Analyzes capacity, performance requirements and maintains development, production, and multiple testing environments
- Implementing security on all database servers to ensure the protection of data from both internal and external attacks
- Core Banking Application management in all technical aspects including availability, application patches, change requests and versions upgrades.
- Timely resolution of issues occurred during batch uploades and EOD/EOM/EOY.
- Ensures optimal database performance and availability
- Monitors utilization for capacity planning
- Troubleshoots and resolves applications performance issues
- Forecasts utilization patterns and recommends modifications or upgrades.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to properly document systems, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Oracle database 9i/10g/11g/12c server (RAC and non RAC).
- SQL & PQL
- Standby Database & Dataguard
- Oracle RAC and ASM
- Unix Shell Script Programming
- Knowledge and experience of working with “nix Systems
- Experience supporting Oracle Applications systems
Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
- Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name, Address, Phone No., and email address etc. for future co correspondence.
- Please keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail.
Database Support, Oracle Applications Systems, Oracle Database,