This role is responsible for performing due diligence of Credit Proposals from the perspective of Credit Risk Management, Legal Documentation, Securitization, understanding customers’ businesses, financing needs, and utilization of loans, Government Policies, Regulations of the State Bank of Pakistan, and other regulatory authorities, etc. This job would also entail prepare case summaries and reports for the higher Credit Review & Approving authorities including recommendations to ensure the quality of MCB’s credit portfolio as well as recovery and revival of infected/classified loans & advances.
- Evaluate/review credit applications pertaining to all types of customers including Corporate, Commercial, S & ME, etc. and writing credit notes for new transactions, annual reviews, renewals, temporary extensions, waivers, and amendments to ensure compliance with credit terms and conditions.
- Analyze financial statements and determining obligor risk grades for borrowing.
- Monitor industry trends and evaluate effects on the credit portfolio.
- Participation in formulating policies and procedures relating to Credit Appraisals and Management.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with credit policy and with guidelines as set forth by the regulatory authorities.
- Proactively identify deteriorating credits by analysing an industry, financial, and credit risk analysis and recommend appropriate remedial actions/strategies for recovery and revival of the customers with deteriorating performance.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- An incumbent Banking & Finance professional with 5-8 years experience in project finance, corporate, SME finance, and investment banking and strategic investments.
- Proven track record of handling projects and assignments individually and as a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficient communicator, managing relationships with large corporate groups, business entities, and financial institutions.
- Ambitious, responsible, analytical, result-oriented, hard-working, and adaptable.
- Postgraduate with majors in finance. Law Graduation is a plus.
Grade: AVP / FVP
Risk Management, Manage Client Relationships, Interpersonal Skills,