Position Grade: AVP
Reports To: Unit Head- Evaluation (NBEs) & Training.
- Responsible to develop training material with respect to the recent developments in regulations/processes and to identify areas where training is required to be conducted to mitigate compliance Risk.
- Engagement in RCSA process with special focus on areas where regulatory compliance risk is high like AML & CFT, lending operations, investment operations, risk management, corporate governance etc.
- Preparation of yearly training plan in consultation with Unit Head and ensure that sessions are conducted accordingly to enhance awareness of bank’s staff especially about AML / CFT risks and related controls.
- Preparation/management for evaluation of bank’s overall RCSA function in consultation with Unit Head, with focus on evaluation of compliance risks in critical functions of the bank (non-branch) as per defined frequency.
- Tracking & follow up for execution of Compliance Risk Reviews of Non - Branch entities as per plan for assigned areas.
- Tracking & follow up/ escalation of critical / pending observations noted in evaluation and compliance risk review of non-branch entities for assigned areas.
- To provide feedback on documents as assigned by Unit Head on basis of update regulations, in conjunction with approved documents and as per best market practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 16 year education with thorough knowledge of banking operational risk management and control self-assessment, including process documentation, and data analysis skills from both branch and centralized function aspect.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience in writing risk assessments.
- Proficient with MS Office professional programs including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- 12 years & above of experience in banking industry and with
- Internal Controls [especially related to non-branch entities].
- Monitoring of GL Heads
- MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Any other assignment as per directives of Line Management.
Credit Evaluation, Student Affairs, Microsoft Excel, Bookkeeping, Monitoring Analysis, Finance System Implementation, Internal Controls, RCSA,