MCB requires qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of Credit Officer/Manager.
Brief Job Description of Credit Officer/Manager:
The role is responsible for handling asset/credit portfolio of the branch under the supervision of the credit manager or branch manager. It assists in evaluating, screening and drafting proposals based on strict guidelines and ensures decisions are in line with the risk management policies by maintaining the turnaround time and quality of decision making to agreed standards. Provide assistance and implement sales strategies for managing the asset and credit portfolio of the branch and achieving new-to-bank growth targets (increasing volume of the asset portfolio) while observing strict compliance of credit manual, SBP policies, circulars, KYC / AML policies and procedures.
· Selling of asset products to new-to-bank clients after evaluating financial risks and obtaining legal advice to achieve asset sales targets. Carry out the valuation of properties for liquidation by following the bank’s defined procedures.
· Commence the credit initiation process by gathering information and drafting credit proposals, to ensure credit decision making is in line with credit policies, SBP, Prudential Regulations and overall business objectives.
· Prepares credit approvals for customer by ensuring credit applications are correctly prepared in accordance with the bank’s policies.
· Ensures there is no security shortfall and the credit proposal is complete for disbursement of all finances as per credit manual/circulars.
· Monitors performance through MIS reports and presents results to management at regular intervals for watch list accounts with follow-ups for recoveries & handling of classified finances by issuing legal notices.
· Timely preparation & submission of all required credit statements & CRMIS data to improve the credit process and provide marketing support to credit products.
· Balancing of all related GL heads & books to ensure the balances are in line with the number of transactions are done.
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
3. Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from The Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.Required Skills
Branch Banking, Credit Portfolio, Credit Management,