MCB requires qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of Branch Manager.
Brief Job Description of Branch Manager:
To achieve the branch’s multi-dimensional growth targets (deposits, advances & profit) by sales maximization through strengthening the existing relationships and identifying new business opportunities, while providing quality service coupled with efficient operational controls to minimize all risks by ensuring strict adherence to KYC/AML, SBP & Internal Policies, Processes and Credit Manual / Circulars.
· Formulation & implementation of sales plans to deepen the existing relationships as well as to identify the new opportunities for the achievement of the branch’s multi-dimensional targets (deposits, advances, profit)· Train & motivate all front-end staff to develop their technical & core competencies. Lead them as per the sales plan for sales maximization.
· Evaluation, recommendations and elevation of credit proposal and supervision of all asset-related matters.
· Complete adherence to Service Management Program through complaint resolution by contiguous review & improvement of processes, practices & resources to ensure that service standards are met for customer retention.
· Ensure that all financial targets are met for the branch and assurance of cost controls and maximization of revenue generation through “good selling” and plugging of revenue leakages in the branch.
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
3. Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from The Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.Required Skills
Branch Operation, Branch Management, Branch Banking,