MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals, who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success. We require qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work, to fill the positions of Credit Analyst & Sr. Credit Analyst.
This role is primarily responsible for analyzing Consumer Home loan applications within the agreed time line according to particular PPM and Regulatory requirements while ensuring decisions in line with the credit & risk management policies set by the Bank. Should have sufficient knowledge of consumer risk associated with housing finance.
Credit Analysts are to:
· Carry out risk analysis as per PPM and PR of Housing finance and supported documents i.e. Title documents of property, legal opinion, property evaluation report, income estimation report, audited financials and tax documents under the guidance of credit policy and parameters for credit decisioning.
· Finalize credit decision under supervision of line manager within in shortest possible time to minimize TAT and also ensure best services to concerned stakeholders in the interest of the bank.
· Keep abreast satisfactory knowledge of housing finance-related policies / regulations and adhere updated processes to ensure quality decisions.
· Act as team player and liaison within and outside the department to maintain close coordination for achieving Bank’s mutual goals
· Maintain and share MIS with respect to credit processing of housing finance applications along with rejection reasons on daily basis for sales and management review.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, Strong analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
Candidates with IT skills and having diploma from Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name, Address, Phone No., and email address etc. for future co correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email Inbox for further updates.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail.Required Skills
IT Skills, Credit and Risk Management, Risk Analysis,