MCB requires qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of Trade Officer/Manager.
Brief Job Description of Trade Officer/Manager:-
To manage general and trade-related transactions within the branch and with TSC and liaison with SBP, Treasury & FX Group to ensure procedures and guidelines are being met in accordance with the Bank.
· Periodical review of Trade activities & audit reports contributing to ensure sound operational health of the trade activities as per Bank & SBP guidelines.
· Ensure that all goals given by Branch Manager are achieved along with the maximization of revenue generation through “import and export” and plugging of revenue leakages in the branch.
· Complete adherence to Service Management Program as set by the Bank to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
· Giving Trade-related facilities under the strict compliance, laws and regulations described by SBP.
· Establish LCs, lodgment documents, the retirement of documents, outward/inward remittances, deposits and withdrawal from foreign currency accounts and other activities as required for customer’s expectations while strictly adhering to all compliance norms.
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
3. Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from The Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.Required Skills
Branch Banking, Trade Documentation, Trade Transactions, Trade Activities,