- This role is primarily responsible for ensuring Home Loan acquisition, relationship building and Team management.
- The individual provides special focus on service to build better and strong relationships with Commercial Banking Network in specific cities in Region.
- Also responsible for achieving given volume and other business related targets within the given budget.
- Leads a Team of Branch Relationship Officer to ensure productive acquisition through BMs, CSOs & other Branch staff and suggests areas that the business should grow in order to meet/ exceed the budgeted targets for that region.
- Implements sales strategy and develops plans to ensure achievement of sales target in the region.
- Monitors and leads a team of Sales Executives
- Ensures that relationships are maintained with the Target Market by creating a beat routine for Sales Executives visits to all Branches
- Ensure all processes are in adherence to rules, regulations and guidelines
- Ensures timely response to all Customers/ prospects related complaints and queries
- Prepares modules, training plans and seminars for Sales Staff and execute them
- Establishes a culture of ownership, accountability and drive for results among BM’s, CSO and the Sales force.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Negotiating skills, Selling Skills, Leadership, Training & Counselling, Relationship Management Skills, Team Effectiveness, people Management Skills
- 9 year’s experience in the relevant field.
- Experienced Manager with skills in leading direct reports as well as cross functional teams, Managing a product line from cradle to grave, justifying new product development investments, Determining and documenting new product requirements, developing sales forecasts.
- Proven ability to manage key account relationships and large-scale projects.
- Experience with presenting to senior management, in discussions with others in the Organization, training and assisting Sales Executives and Branch Relationship Officer.
- Coordination about business related queries / transactions and broader vision as well as guidelines
Regional Sales Manger:
- Coordination with the RSM for the quries related to sales and cases. Further also ge the guideline to enhance the sales
Relevant Branch Managers:
- Identifying potential customers and streamlining processes & procedures
- Coordination for Staff matters
- Commercial Team (GMs, RHs & BMs):
- To update responses from branches and sharing daily performances
- Coordination regarding updates about latest fraudulent monitoring techniques
- Monitoring the Home Loan portfolio trends
- Updates about latest policy guidelines
- To get Home Loan portfolio feedback in terms of delinquencies as per customer profile
- To discuss the changes needs to be incorporated by keeping customer preferences and market trend
- For smooth documentation and execution of transaction
- To get the cases approved in a smooth manner.
- To safeguard bank interest in legal prospective
- Home Loan customer:
- Direct selling and marketing of home loan
- External Lawyers:
- Dealing with external lawyers for the execution of transaction and disbursement of the loan further creating the lien on the concerned property
- Branch Customers/ relationships:
- To incash the cross sell opportunity
People Management Skills, Relationship Management, Leadership Development, Sales Analysis, Sales Acquisition,