MCB requires qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of Contact Center Executive in Digital Banking Division of Information Technology Group.
Brief Job Description of Contact Center Executive:-
The role is responsible for answering incoming calls from customers related to their queries/inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
· Answer calls skillfully and responds to emails
· Provide first call resolution to customers on their queries
· Manage inquiries and resolve customer complaints
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Ensure calls are handled in accordance with policy and procedures
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Route queries/complaints to the respective teams/departments
· Possess basic knowledge of computer operations
· Stay updated with the knowledge of each service, product and promotion
· Show flexibility and ability to work in various shifts as per the requirement on the floor
Permanent / Bank Contract
Morning / Evening / Night (not for female staff)
In order to support effective communication with the customer, utilizing the listening and questioning skills is essential. Use skills and etiquette to satisfy the customer and build a positive rapport with various clients over the phone. Achieving assigned sales targets and outcomes within established timelines(for outbound only).
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email Inbox for further updates
Candidates having IBP qualification from Institute of Bankers of Pakistan will be preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.