MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals, who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success.
We require qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work, to fill the position of UER Officer/Manager.
This role is primarily responsible for achieving resolution of Outstanding UER, Audit targets for Home Loans Department within the given time frame to ensure attainment of business objectives by coordinating with the concerned Departments/Authorities
UER Officers/Managers are:
- Responsible for the timely resolution of outstanding UER. Visits to Customers, Respective Authorities to obtain the outstanding documents and completion of Title and Mortgage/Lien formalities.
- Responsible for the closure of existing deferrals within-time with the help of customers and concerned SMs.
- Responsible for the compliance/closure of Audit observations in coordination with customers and respective SMs.
- Responsible to conduct the Home Loan Transaction with the co-ordination of CRC & External Lawyer and to cover all aspects of the transaction, further responsible for obtaining all Title documents and submission to the concerned department.
- To maintain detailed Management Information System of the UER cases and deferral reports in order to ensure smooth functioning of the sales segment.
Good communication & leadership Skills, People management skills, Achievement Oriented.
Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from The Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
- Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name, Address, Phone No., and email address etc. for future co correspondence.
- Please keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail.
People Management, Property Documentation, Legal Documentation,