MCB requires qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of Contact Center Executive in Digital Banking Division of Information Technology Group.
Brief Job Description of Contact Center Executive:-
The role is responsible for answering incoming calls from customers related to their queries/inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
· Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
· Perform basic account maintenance activities and utilized bank policies to solve customer’s issues
· To endure that highest level of quality customer care is delivered and all problem incidences are reported and highlighted
· Achieve established standards for call handling quality, Sales and productivity
· Capture customer’s data as per defined standard operating procedures
· Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
· Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
· Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
· Ensure compliance with all company / client policies, procedures and practices
· Positive Attitude, goal oriented and team player
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Strong computer skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· High level of professionalism
· Flexible in working
Candidates having IBP qualification from Institute of Bankers of Pakistan will be preferred.
1. Please provide your updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
2. Please keep visiting your email Inbox for further updates
Only short listed candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.Required Skills
Client Correspondence, Client Contact, Customer Services Operations,