1. Job Purpose
This role is responsible for management/recovery of non-performing loans (NPLs) of Consumer, Retail, and Corporate & Commercial Segment while adhering to the regulations of State Bank of Pakistan and other regulatory authorities.
2. Principal Accountabilities
1. Follow-up with the clients for recovery/ settlement of bank’s NPLs.
2. Negotiations with clients for rescheduling/restructuring of overdue liabilities by offering revival packages.
3. Preparation of settlement proposals for subsequent approvals.
4. Initiate legal process to recover NPLs and coordinate with the lawyers for preparations of plaints of suits/petitions/replies etc. Furthermore scrutinizing/ verifying suits/ PLAs/ replications etc. prepared by lawyers, prior to filing the same in the court.
5. To continue follow up with legal counsel to expedite the litigation process.
6. To effectively manage the irregular/ classified portfolio and report major irregularities to the management, if any.
7. To identify potential problems in NPLs with recommendations/ action plans, ensuring to take appropriate actions to minimize losses.
8. To explore different avenues and create opportunities to recover bank’s dues through tracing of hidden assets, attachments & demarcation of mortgaged assets, creation of bank’s lien etc.
3. Knowledge & Experience Required
1. An incumbent Banking & Finance professional with 3-5 years relevant experience in Consumer/SME & Commercial Finance.
2. Experience of handling credit appraisals, legal documentation and monitoring of loans & advances individually and as a team.
3. Strong interpersonal skills written & verbal.
4. Ambitious, responsible, analytical, result-oriented, hardworking and adaptable.
MBA/M.Com or any other relevant equivalent postgraduate degree
Legal Documentation, Credit Appraisal, Result Oriented,